Spring Mountain provides comprehensive behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults and senior adults including inpatient hospitalization, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient treatment. Spring Mountain’s goal is to provide you or your family a safe, supportive, and therapeutic environment while in treatment. As a civilian medical facility treating Active-Duty members, we have a responsibility to work in accordance with the expectations of the Uniformed Services, more specifically, the expectations of the Military Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) and your Command.
Spring Mountain specializes in inpatient behavioral services for:
- Drug and Alcohol Use Problems
- Suicide Thoughts and Behaviors
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Depression/ Mood Problems
- Loss-related grief
- Sleep deprivation
- Decrease in social interaction
- Marital difficulties
Spring Mountain’s primary goal is to reintegrate service members to their duty stations and family, and provide a seamless continuum of care. No single treatment works for everyone, and we realize each individual has a different learning and processing style.
Our Services Include:
- Military Experienced Staff
- Direct Admissions for Active Duty Members
- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- 24 Hour Nursing Care
- Medical detoxification
- Compliant with DoD Formulary
- Command Consultation and Involvement Active partnership with Nellis and Home Base Clinicians
- Flexible visitation hours for chain of command and chaplain
- Structured environment
- Individual case management
- Secure Setting
If you or your family is experiencing a crisis, call (702) 873-2400 to schedule a free assessment appointment. Assessment appointments are available 24 hours/7 days per week.
Spring Mountain is a TRICARE® Network Provider, and accepts Veterans Administration, all private insurances, Medicare, and Nevada Medicaid.
“TRICARE” is a registered trademark of the TRICARE Management Activity. All rights reserved.